The home page is the first screen (the Start Page) that comes up after logging in. Because different users have different needs, DACdb provides the flexibility to present a different starting page depending on the user’s security levels.
The options available include:
- Dashboard home page
- Member profile
- My Club listing
- Club business cards
- Any website page (that does not include frame buster).
The dashboard home page is a welcome screen with a display of recent club and/or district stories:
To edit the District Home Page configuration by a security access level-7 or higher individual:
1. Go to Home
2. Select District Home Page in the left navigation
3. Pick the cogwheel on the upper right
4. In the Configure dialogue box, adjust the options as desired
5. Select Set Account Default to configure the entire district or Set My Club Configuration to only change the club's display of the District Home Page
Similar steps may be followed by a security access level-4 club officer to configure the Club Home Page.